The Diocese of Pittsburgh has made some changes in the Tuition Assistance Process.
Financial aid forms for the following will be available in late January. You must apply to the Bishop's Education Fund to be eligible for Angel Fund money:
- The family application fee has been reduced from $28 to $25. (Applicants may see a higher fee on the FACTS introductory information screens. If so, this can be disregarded.)
- While paper applications will be available for 2018-19, families are strongly encouraged to apply online.
- The application deadline is _________. If individual families have extenuating circumstances in meeting this deadline, we will be as flexible as possible in accommodating them.
- Bishop's Education Fund - For Catholic families with students in grades K-12
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC)- Open to any student in grades PS to 12 from families meeting maximum income levels. (Families from certain private schools who have established their own funds are not eligible.) Click here for more information on EITC
- Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program (OSTC) - Open to any student in grades K-12 who meets the EITC income guidelines and would be attending a low achieving public school as defined by the Commonwealth.
Parents must complete the applications with all required signatures and attachments
along with a $25.00
fee to FACTS Management no later than ___________.
Student Aid Form - Application Guide 2018-2019
All information needed to apply for aid, including the link to the FACTS online application, is on the diocesan website under the “Schools, How Can I Afford Catholic Education” tab.
for a printable FACTS Grant aid information flyer.
to review the Diocesan procedures for applying for tuition assistance.
to access the FACTS Grant & Aid Application.
for a Pastor Signature Form.
The Pastor Signature form and the FACTS Grant and Aid Program information flyer must be opened within Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. (get.adobe.com.reader